Stewardship America is a new and growing service as part of Stewardship’s award winning Philanthropy Services Team, focusing on clients with dual tax liabilities. We are looking for someone to lead the efforts in attracting new donors and in serving our existing clients with innovation and excellence. Ideally you will be well networked into the American community in the UK. If you have sales, or wealth management experience and are motivated by challenging targets this could be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for someone who is driven by new opportunities and is an excellent communicator. As a Christian you will be comfortable discussing giving in the context of faith and willing to create content to support our clients in their philanthropic pursuit.
This role is for a Relationship Manager for Stewardship America to work as part of our growing Philanthropy Services team to promote and increase take-up of our Stewardship America service both for existing and prospective High-net-worth and Ultra-High-Net-Worth donors.
You will be required to meet targets annually on donation levels and new business. You will also be required to monitor, review and ensure good stewardship of funds and effective delivery of promised outcomes.
Accountability for Service Growth
- Delivering realistic targets for new business for Stewardship America and hold the responsibility for the development and achievement of Key Performance Indicators for Stewardship America.
- Taking responsibility for the marketing of the product line and innovation in researching and reaching the available markets. You will create the communication strategy for the service.
- Develop and nurture relationships with networks in the ex-pat community and wider partners.
- Representing the interests of Stewardship America in wider projects run by Stewardship.
- Working closely with and assisting the Head of Growth and Relationships to achieve our agreed income & donation targets.
- Reporting progress to the Chief Philanthropy Officer and Stewardship America Trustees, as required.
Providing a personal, holistic, excellent service to prospective and existing Stewardship America clients. This includes:
- Providing timely and professional responses to client and potential client queries, and equally as timely referrals where further technical expertise is required.
- Accurately tracking the progress of these enquiries, to positively close as many opportunities as possible.
- Taking ownership of client relationships, ensuring their healthy development and using our knowledge of the client to determine where additional, more bespoke support services are required. Our contact with the client should result in an accurate picture of the client and their values/ giving aspirations to build their profile, which will assist in tailoring the support that we offer.
- Be pro-active in engaging the client with the mission of Stewardship at a core level, where appropriate. This will entail being able to clearly communicate our organisational mandate, and identify how they can meaningfully partner with us, or signposting them to other partners.