An independent property guardian company who specialise in providing property owners with a professional, efficient, and low-cost solution to the issues arising from vacant buildings. In turn, they provide quality and affordable accommodation for London's young professionals, keyworkers and creatives. They have a desire to do things differently and disrupt the property guardian market for the better.
I'm looking for a new team member to join the Guardian Services team. The ideal candidate must be highly driven, enthusiastic and organised, with exceptional people skills and a proven track record of providing an excellent level of customer service and conflict management. This is a fantastic opportunity to work directly with the portfolio of guardians and be part of a business with ambitious plans for the future.
- Managing the new guardian application vetting process, ensuring that only the highest calibre of applicants are successful through extensive background checks and interviews
- Managing the guardian portfolio, from move-in to move-out, including day-to-day liaison, licence fee payments, serving notice and conflict management
- Recruiting and managing property Head Guardians, Guardian Representatives and Health & Safety Marshals where required - ensuring they are delivering their weekly and monthly responsibilities (e.g. health & safety checks, house meetings, cleaning rota)
- Organising and attending quarterly committee agenda meetings at guardian properties, following up with deliverable action points to improve occupancy levels
- Hosting prospective guardian viewings at allocated properties
- Assisting the Accounts team with guardian accounts
- Experience in a customer service-related or management role
- A background in property is beneficial but not required
- Confident at dealing with mental health issues from a customer service perspective
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills
- Experience in dealing confidently and successfully with conflict management
- Ability to prioritise workload and efficiently manage diary in order to achieve results and meet deadlines
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th May 2021