About Cycling Projects:
Cycling Projects is a national charity that focusses on reaching marginalised individuals and their communities and connecting them together by weaving cycling into their lifestyles. We have a particular focus on supporting people living with disabilities, inactive community members and those living with lifelong illness.
Cycling Projects is going through an exciting period of growth that requires a solid structure of governance, operational support and innovation through the successful engagement in the community leading to long term impact for all involved.
Over the forthcoming years Cycling Projects will broaden its reach and impact by-
- Delivering and supporting the largest national network of Wheels for All centres
- Delivering Pedal Away programmes – regular community based cycle rides
- Delivering the largest adapted cycle loan scheme in the country (Out on Your Loan).
- Launching the Bike Buddy programme supporting disabled people to cycle in their local community
- Delivering a range of effective training programmes enabling supporters and carers to participate in community cycling initiatives
- Supporting an ever growing effective network of volunteers, who support Wheels for All and Pedal Away programmes in many ways.
- Supporting the national inclusive cycling forum with strategic vision leading to creating an effective inclusive cycling landscape.