Hours of Work: 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Reporting to: Fundraising and Communications Manager
Our client is the recognised national charity championing, supporting and representing the air ambulance charities right across the UK, helping to ensure they can save even more lives every day across the UK.
They have a valued membership of air ambulance charities and other organisations working within the air ambulance sector, and create national partnership with UK-wide organisations, generating vital funds for the charities. They are focused on working together to save even more lives and improving patient outcomes.
Purpose of Post
The Fundraising Officer will be responsible for business development and managing national partnerships that raise funds for the charity and their 21 air ambulance charity beneficiaries across the UK. The main objectives are:
- Creation and management of a robust pipeline to support business development opportunities and income targets for national partnerships.
- Maximise income generation opportunities from existing and new partners.
- Provide exceptional account management to a diverse mix of partners.
- To work proactively to identify, research and develop new national partnerships (corporates, representative bodies, trusts and foundations) through the creation and management of a robust pipeline.
- To provide exceptional account management to a mix of national partnerships to consistently deliver mutually beneficial and multi-year partnerships aligned to their strategic objectives and meet agreed income and engagement targets.
- To secure new corporate relationships including strategic partners, commercial and brand partnerships, grant giving, charity of the year, as well as cause-related and affinity marketing partnerships to contribute to meeting financial targets.
- To develop effective, relevant, and innovative funding proposals and pitches for potential and current partners aligned to their UK 2021 – 2025 Strategy.
- To work collaboratively with beneficiary organisations to deliver the full potential of national partnerships, promote awareness of their national fundraising programme to support business development and to deliver financial and social impact reporting of partnerships.
- To effectively project manage and work collaboratively with local air ambulance charity stakeholders to coordinate and maximise opportunities.
- All relevant administration tasks including thanking and recognition, monthly activity reporting, management of their general inbox and updating and maintaining their CRM system (Donorfy).
- To attend meetings and make presentations to staff, beneficiaries, and member charities.
- To keep abreast of market trends and developments in partnership fundraising.
- To work in a way that reflects and supports their Values
- To perform any other duties as assigned
Interested? Please read through the Personal Specification attached in 'Supporting Documents' below, before clicking ‘Apply’ – you will then receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details about the client, and instructions on how to submit your application. Please note, you are not applying at this stage.
No agencies please.