We are looking for a HR Operations Manager to join our HR team! You will be:
• Be responsible for the recruitment, development and retention of all staff across Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice
• Support the Deputy CEO (DCEO) to ensure the charity’s people practices are fair and compliant with HR legislation as well as the practice norms within the hospice sector
• Produce and administer all HR people related processes
• Produce timely and accurate Management Information
• Work with and seek from Peninsula advice and guidance on all aspects of Human Resources
• Support the DCEO to achieve Investors in People status
• Support the DCEO to ensure Noah’s Ark has the necessary capacity, capability, systems and processes in place to deliver Board level HR and people priorities .
• This role would suit someone currently at Advisor or Officer level who is looking to
develop their career by taking on the supervision of a more junior employee as well as
being the most senior HR person within the charity. Or alternatively a seasoned HR
professional looking to move into the charity sector.
• It is intended that with suitable development and learning over time, this individual will
assume more of the lead responsibility in HR from the Deputy CEO.
If you are ready for a new challenge and would relish the chance to become part of a successful forward-thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you!
Please download the Job Specification and apply via our website.