Resilient Communities Programme Manager (Health and Wellbeing / Social Care)
Salary: £39,071- £40,869 per annum plus excellent benefits
Walsall, West Midlands - currently working from home
Full Time, Permanent,37 hours per week
Closing Date: Sunday 9th May Midnight
Interview Date: Thursday 20th May
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Resilient Communities Programme Manager to join them on a permanent basis, with an immediate start where possible. Joining their Health and Wellbeing team, you will ensure that they a key player and influencer within this area of work focussing delivery of the programme within the areas where the group operate and where levels of deprivation and health inequalities are high.
Main job responsibilities:
Lead on the design and delivery of a programme of activities and initiatives which increase mental and social capital, reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation and improve the health and wellbeing of customers.
Ensuring that the group led RC initiatives are evaluated with outcomes and impact presented to the Walsall Together Partnership Board, the group Board and other forums as requested.
Contribute to the expansion of the current Employment and Skills Initiative providing increased opportunities for customers. Proactively seek out additional funding to extend or add value to the programme.
Review and update policies and procedures and undertake proactive risk management to ensure compliance with legislation.
Our client are looking for:
- A relevant degree level qualification or significant experience ( including lived experience) of working within disadvantaged communities with a focus upon areas such as Health and Wellbeing, Youth and Community, Education, Mental Health or Social Housing .
- Experience of leading and motivating a team to achieve individual targets and KPIs.
- Experience of working with social housing customers and other vulnerable groups
- Significant experience of developing, delivering and evaluating health focussed projects/programmes
- Experience of partnership work with a focus upon working in services which are person centred including the voluntary charity sector
- Experience of managing budgets in line with financial regulations.
Our client are committed to keeping colleagues and candidates safe during COVID-19 and will deploy a range of selection methods that comply with government guidelines.
Our client are committed to safer recruitment and to the protection and safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults and will conduct appropriate background checks where necessary.
Our client are inclusive and passionate about diversity, so they welcome applicants from BAME and LGBTQ+ applicants.
Early applications are encouraged as often our client may experience a high volume of interest for posts.