Senior Digital Campaign Manager (Food Systems)
Help transform billions of lives. Including yours.
They are seeking for an experienced, creative, motivated and organised Senior Campaign Manager project lead to join the international HQ team to head up an important global food systems digital campaign which will launch within the next 12 months.
The purpose of this brand-new and integral role is to help end intensive farming - the biggest cause of animal suffering and a prime driver of devastating climate change. The role will bring together your highly organised project management skills, creative flair, digital campaigning expertise and stakeholder relationship building, to influence and mobilise supporters and other NGOs to take part in a new signature collection platform. Your work will ultimately encourage public policymakers on an international basis to create lasting change for animals, people and our planet.
Senior Digital Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
You will manage the project delivery from brand creation to digital performance and development, plus build and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
Branding and Campaign Management 50%:
• Oversee (project manage) the development of campaign content in partnership with the creative team.
• Using strategic communications and advocacy you’ll use the power of storytelling and effective branding to effect positive change with a clear public engagement strategy.
• You’ll develop and implement a work plan and critical results path, monitor activities of the project and ensure accurate and timely reporting.
Digital Campaign optimisation 20%:
• Develop organising and advocacy strategies to build and engage communities of supporters in the campaign.
• Design goal driven supporter journeys and create communications & marketing plans to bring campaign messaging and calls-to-action to target supporter audiences.
Stakeholder relationship building 30%:
• Partnership management - identify and build relationships with new and innovative partners including NGOs to recruit them to join them in this campaign.
Senior Digital Campaign Manager Requirements:
• Their ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have sound knowledge gained in a similar position with a proven track record of leading and implementing a successful campaign or high impact project.
• You should have several years of professional experience, ideally working in animal/environmental/food system organisations.
• It is also desirable that you have a knowledge of farm animal welfare and/or food system and environmental issues around intensive farming.
• Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail are also key requirements for this position.
• You are able to meet deadlines, both personally, and to coordinate a project team to do so through excellent communications and stakeholder management.
• Overall, you’ll be a brilliant communicator, great project manager, a strategic thinker, a problem solver, a deep thinker, and a team player dedicated and determined to achieving impact.
This exciting post requires proven campaigning ability, management skills and the capacity to travel internationally, sometimes at short notice (outside of COVID-19 times).
Please complete the online application form and upload your CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification detailed in the Job Description.
About their organisation:
Our client is the leading global organisation campaigning to bring an end to factory farming for animals, people and planet. They lead a growing worldwide movement of people concerned about how industrial agriculture mistreats animals, wastes precious resources, damages their world and utterly fails to meet the needs of the planet’s inhabitants.
With headquarters in the UK and offices throughout Europe, in the USA and China, we are an influential organisation whose supporters and partners throughout the world help them deliver on their initiatives.
Why work for them?
• For animals, people and planet: They are on a mission to end factory farming and create a world where fresh air and sunshine are natural parts of any farming system.
• To expand your current skills, develop your career and make a difference to the lives of billions • They offer 25 days paid holiday
• 45 minutes by train from London Waterloo, our international headquarters are in Godalming near Guildford, a picturesque market town on the banks of the River Wey.
• They occupy modern, bright open plan offices just two minutes walk from Godalming station
• Free parking
• Free fruit!
Location: UK HQ (Godalming, Surrey) / remote working will be considered.
Job Type: One Year Fixed Term
Salary: Up to £41,000 (Depending on experience and location)
Closing date: 21 May 2021
Please note that they reserve the right to commence interviews on a rolling programme.
No Agencies please.
This position is part of an international organisation which is headquartered in Godalming, UK. They will consider remote home working arrangements from the UK, and possibly the Netherlands, Italy, Brussels, Germany or Poland.) Applicants must have the right to work in the location. Please note that the remuneration quoted is for a UK based employee. This may be adjusted for other European countries as appropriate and in line with their country office benchmarking.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Campaigns, Campaign Management, Political Campaign, Project Management, Programme Management, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Fundraising Campaign Manager, Social Media, Animal Welfare, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector, etc.