Citizens Advice in Somerset have exciting Advisor opportunities
(with some home working)
Citizens Advice Somerset is a collective of five Citizens Advice charities that work closely together to provide the very best advice on issues affecting individuals and families. Whatever problem someone seeks our advice on, we value diversity, champion equality, challenge discrimination and help people to find a way forward.
Together the five charities ensure that everyone living in Somerset has quick and easy access to accurate advice. Our partnership working enables us to share best practice, be more accessible for the people who need us most and operate as efficiently as possible. This is an exciting time to become involved in a progressive collective of forward-thinking charities determined to deliver the best support to Somerset residents.
Right now, we are looking to build our teams with these exciting appointments;
- Debt Assessor, 37.5hrs per week, flexibly based from home, Bridgwater and from various locations across the district
- Generalist Adviser, 37.5hrs per week, flexibly based from home, Bridgwater and from various locations across the district
- Multi-Skilled Caseworker, 37.5hrs per week, flexibly based from home, Bridgwater and from various locations across the district
- Somerset Cases Team Adviser, 37.5hrs per week, flexibly based from home and one of the Citizens Advice offices in Somerset
- Universal Credit Adviser (6hrs pw) based in Taunton (candidates may also want to apply for the Debt & Benefits post below)
- Debt & Benefits Adviser (15hrs) based in Taunton
- Welfare Benefit Adviser (22.5hrs pw) based in Minehead
Please note- closing dates vary from role to role.
You will be a team player, flexible and friendly, with good IT skills and ideally have a good understanding of advice and social welfare law. Training and induction will be given, and all suitable candidates will be considered.
Roles may include some home working, and may support the work of more than one base. If you feel that more than one of the vacancies suits your skills and experience, then please apply for all that interest you. We will consider job share.
To find out more about each opportunity, the skills and experience we are looking for, the closing date and how to apply, please visit our website via the Apply button.
Good luck! This is an exciting to be joining Citizens Advice in Somerset.