This new, permanent role will help transform the way the organisation produces content under its two business-to-business brands, Guys & St Thomas' Foundation and Impact on Urban Health. This role is an opportunity to create a step change in the way it produces content, creating high quality products to help the organisation realise its communications and influencing ambitions. The role is part of a new Brand, Content and Corporate Communications team created to embed, champion and safeguard the brands across everything they do, from excellent content to spot on internal communications.
The Content Lead will be responsible for:
- Commissioning and supervising all content production projects from start to finish. Managing the content production schedule, ensuring projects run on time and on budget. This includes commissioning external contractors.
- Working with Comms Managers and others to identify, plan, commission and deliver best products to meet communications and influencing needs across their two brands.
- Leading the quality control of design and copy, ensuring adherence to each brands' distinct identity and tone of voice.
- Working with the Brand and Content Manager to understand audience needs, how they're meeting them and explore and trial new content formats.
- Supporting the development of the content strategy.
- Continuously monitoring and honing ways of working across the team to streamline all steps of content production, from inception through to evaluation.
- Building strong relationships with colleagues in the communications directorate and beyond to ensure the success of their new structure.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly organised, excellent at prioritising and able to juggle multiple projects and milestones.
- Strong attention to detail, able to spot errors and point to improvements.
- Commitment to high quality balanced with pragmatism, making sound decisions and troubleshooting where needed
- Able to flex between different brands and tone of voice.
- Keen interest in new content formats and approaches to content production.
- Comfortable with emerging ways of working, and working across teams.
- Excellent at building relationships, with a win-win approach to negotiating.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Flexible to work from their London office.
- Ideally experience within the not for profit and charities sector.
What's on Offer
The Content Lead position is paying £30-£38K plus company benefits.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPSZJN0420212564678Z