This is an exciting opportunity for a person with project management skills to join Enfield Voluntary Action.
If you have good project management skills, can manage budgets and monitor outputs, and also have experience of working with the voluntary and community sector, then this role could be for you.
Projects managed will include initiatives to reduce health inequalities and empower the voice of communities to bring about positive local social action.
EVA encourages personal development, offering training opportunities to fulfil and enhance skills for our roles.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV by the 21st May at 10am to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: Thursday 27th May
Purpose of the Post
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, delivering, monitoring and evaluating the success of a number of projects addressing poverty and inequality within Enfield. The projects will be led by voluntary and community sector organisations and co-ordinated by networks to facilitate peer support.
Duties of the Post
- Develop and maintain project schedules and delivery plans
- Complete monitoring and evaluation reports with regular communication with EVA senior management and project funders, including collection of monitoring data from sub-contracted organisations and project partners
- Maintain programme budgets reviewing spend against set budget through working with EVA’s Chief Executive and Administration & Finance Officer
- Maintain quality, impact and effectiveness of projects communicating with project delivery staff
- Design publicity to promote projects with EVA’s Information Officer
- Provide support and advice to voluntary and community groups to engage with the projects
- Establish Service Level Agreements with sub-contractors
- Establish/ maintain networks and steering groups for projects consisting of VCS groups and stakeholders engaged in projects, including setting agendas, facilitation and inviting speakers
- Identification of project risks and problem solving with regular reviews of project outputs and outcomes
Management of Staff/ Volunteers
- The Project Manager will manage volunteers and staff supporting the projects managed
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing arrangements with external trainers and consultants contracted to deliver courses and services for the projects managed
Monitoring and Evaluation
- To record monitoring information; regularly review progress of current projects; and prepare written evaluation reports for EVA’s Impact Report; updates for the staff and trustees; and for funders and partners
- To work in co-operation with other members of the staff team of Enfield Voluntary Action, attend appropriate internal and external meetings, and pass relevant voluntary sector information to EVA’s Information Officer and Administration Staff
- To undertake, as identified by EVA’s Board of Trustees any occasional additional duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the post which may not be purely related to this role