Trustees should have:
• a commitment to the mission of COVID RESEARCH
• a willingness to meet the minimum time requirement – one meeting a month
• strategic vision
• good, independent judgement
• an understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
Trustees should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Financial Management
• You will pioneer support for Long COVID suffers.
• You will create a new UK charity.
• You will expand your professional and personal networks
• You will be happier*
• You will have a higher sense of well-being*
• You will have a higher sense of purpose in life*
Trusteeship is voluntary. Thank you for your consideration.
*Stephen G. Post, PhD. It's Good to Be Good. American Journal of Health Promotion 2017, Vol. 31(2) 163-172.