Senior Digital Campaigns Coordinator (UK)
The purpose of this role is to help end factory farming by creating compelling digital communications that mobilise mass support and drive politicians and corporations to enact positive changes for farm animals. This individual will not only help maintain delivery of the UK team’s current digital campaigns output; they will also implement fresh, innovative approaches that improve and expand their digital campaign activity across all channels. They will also provide support for the development and delivery of the wider campaigning programme.
- Producing digital supporter communications, including supporter emails, online actions, and multimedia web & social media content.
- Copywriting and building supporter emails and e-actions within email broadcast and advocacy CMS software.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting digital campaign performance.
- Developing strong working relationships across the organisation, and with third party agencies and suppliers (as relevant to campaign delivery).
- Attending cross-departmental meetings, deputising for the Senior Campaigns Manager when needed.
- Proven track record of working on successful digital campaigns and/or communications – ideally in a charity setting.
- Familiarity with a range of digital campaigning techniques, including email marketing and social media.
- Experience of producing compelling multimediacontent (e.g. videos, visual assets, etc.) to engage and mobilise a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of basic data analysis principles and statistical techniques.
- Excellent written communication skills: able to produce compelling, persuasive, concise written material for a range of audiences.
- Strong IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and an awareness of photo and/or video editingsoftware or platforms.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of visual storytelling: an eye for design.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills: able to work under pressure to meet tightdeadlines and adapt priorities at short notice.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills: confident presenting information to, and liaising with, multiple teams.
- Innovative and creative mindset, eager to find novel approaches to multimedia storytelling.
- A genuine interest in animal welfare and environmental issues.
- A genuine interest in digital campaigning trendsand techniques
- Experience working in an animal welfare or environmentally focused organisation.
- Experience of building supporter emails in Engaging Networks, MailChimp or similar email marketing software.
- Training in graphic design/digital content creation.
- Experience working with photo and/or video-editing software.
- Experience with website editing/management, working with a content management system.
- Experience with social media management.
- Knowledge of animal welfare and environmental issues
About their organisation
Our client was founded in 1967 by Peter Roberts, a dairy farmer, who identified the threat of industrial agriculture to animal welfare and spearheaded campaigns to end it.
Today, they lead a global movement of compassionate people fighting to mend their broken food system and introduce a regenerative approach to agriculture – one that helps combat the climate crisis, prevent biodiversity loss, protect human health, and give all farm animals a life worth living.
With headquarters in the UK and offices in Belgium, China, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and the USA, our client is a highly influential organisation whose 400,000 supporters help achieve meaningful legislative and corporate changes to policies and practices affecting farm animals.
Location: Godalming but remote working from the UK will be considered
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Closing Date - 9th May 2021
You may have experience of the following: Digital Campaigns, Campaign Management, Project Management, Programme Management, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Fundraising Campaign Manager, Animal Welfare, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector, etc.