Digital Marketing and Communications Co-ordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a marketing and communications professional to lead on the development and delivery of digital marketing and communications at a local Cathedral.
Position: Digital Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension contribution, 34 days’ leave including Bank Holidays, Employee Assistance Programme, Free onsite parking and flexible working opportunities
Closing Date: 9th May
1st Interview: 21st May via Zoom
2nd Interview: 31st May via Zoom or Face to Face
The Digital Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator will support team members across the Cathedral in the development of digital content, resources and activities - ensuring it fulfils various objectives. They will also work with the Head of Marketing & Communications to develop a strategy that will enable the Cathedral to fulfil its mission and effectively communicate its vision, with a specific focus upon digital communications and marketing.
- Work with colleagues to deliver, promote and evaluate digital marketing campaigns
- Develop, commission, and create high quality content – including videos – for digital platforms (including social media, website and e-newsletters)
- Review and report on digital marketing and communications activity
- To support the individual objectives of teams
- To play a lead role in the co-ordination of the Cathedral’s long-term management and use of data, ensuring compliance
- To regularly report into the Cathedral’s Digital Safeguarding Group
As Digital Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator, you will have a creative approach to developing, implementing and evaluating digital media activities and an understanding of working within a strong brand identity.
You will have experience of:
- Managing a website or web-platform
- Using website tracking analysis software to measure and improve digital media activities
- Marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp
- Multimedia production and content generation
- Managing providers of content
- Overseeing projects and ensuring they deliver on time and to budget
- Using design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Using social media to extend reach of an organisation including through campaigns
About the Organisation
The Cathedral is a living, working place of worship that has been at the centre of life in Chichester for over nine centuries. It is the Mother Church of the Diocese of Chichester which covers East and West Sussex and it is also a visitor attraction, a venue for music and the arts and an all-round hub for the community welcoming over 350,000 visitors each year.
You may also have experience in areas such as Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Marketing and Communications Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Communications Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Communications Assistant, Marketing and Brand, Marketing Assistant, Marketing and Communications Assistant, Direct Marketing Officer.