Database Officer (Image Gallery)
Home working in the UK
Join our client's award-winning charity to help change billions of lives, including yours.
A vital resource for their campaigning, fundraising and media work is their online image (photos and films) database, and they need someone to make sure it’s working as best it can for us.
Database Officer (Image Gallery) Responsibilities:
- Turning the database in to an easy to use and up to date resource.
- Ensuring all images and films are located in the correct places.
- Ensuring all images and films are accurately described.
- Ensuring all correct permissions and copyrights are in place.
- Creating a user-friendly guide to using the database.
Database Officer (Image Gallery) Requirements:
- Data management or work in IT department.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills/methodical.
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations.
About our client:
They are the leading international farm animal welfare organisation, actively campaigning to improve the lives of farm animals around the world. You could join them in fighting factory farming – the biggest form of animal cruelty on the planet.
Location: Home-based / Home working in the UK
Contract type: Temporary 3 to 4 months; Full-time (37 hours per week)
Salary: £20,000 p.a. (pro-rata)
Closing date for applications: 9th May, 2021
Please complete the online application form to upload your CV and a covering letter, stating why you are ideal for the position.
They would like applications as soon as possible as these will be reviewed regularly and interviews may take place on a rolling programme.
No agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Database Administrator, Database Assistant, Database Support, Stock Images, Stock Media, Image Gallery, Media Directory, etc.