Our client is a dynamic charity with proven impact. For over 35 years it has been working with children and young people struggling to stay in school due to a wide range of complex family issues. They get children and young people back into school ready to learn, whatever it takes.
Impact Development Manager - Data Analysis Projects
Hours: Part time - 2 or 3 days per week according to your availability - flexible working pattern
Contract: 1 year contract - with the possibility of an extension
Location: Working remotely and from Head office base, Stratford, London E15
Salary: £40,000 per annum pro-rata
This new role will lead on developing the collection and demonstration of the impact of the work delivered by the charity for use as part of their growth strategy and will support them to become an impact driven organisation.
Using your Data Analysis skills you will explore ideas to improve data reporting for all stakeholders by talking with some of the children, young people and families we work with. Along with liaising with all staff at their Head Office and with their regional teams including their practitioners supporting families in educational settings or the community.
Main responsibilities include:
- To lead on external evaluation of their impact and support the Head of Operations by:
- Scoping and commissioning external evaluation of their data analysis
- Monitor progress with the evaluation partner ahead of final report
- To review current data collection and develop evidence driven impact statements which help them articulate the following:
- How employing our client's practitioners makes a difference in comparison with those who do not
- Benefits and savings to public purse and school resources
- To review and improve current data collection and reports to support their’ needs which include the following:
- Identify and report on KPIs to support growth strategy
- Generate, edit, and develop data reports and dashboards
- Relate their data to external research and other sources for use with Impact reporting and Media responses
- Generate insights through exploratory analysis.
- Support the Head of Operations in ensuring that the organisation’s data management activities take full account of legal, ethical and data protection requirements, as well as organisational policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will have experience of providing data and cost benefit analysis in family support work or education sector. Along with relevant experience of data administration, manipulation and extraction from electronic databases.
Salary range: £40,000 per annum pro-rata
Working pattern: Two or three days per week according to your availability – hours can be worked flexibly however they must be during Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5pm
Closing date for applications: Monday 3 May at 11pm
First stage interview: Week commencing 10 May
Second stage interview: To be confirmed
Start date: As soon as possible
Please click 'Apply’ - you will then be prompted to complete a short CHM Recruit form before being redirected to complete your application.
Our client takes very seriously the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and is committed to ensuring that their safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice. Their safeguarding policy recognises that the welfare and interests of children are paramount in all circumstances.
These roles are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
No agencies please.