Senior Partnerships Manager
Do you have a proven track record in sales and networking? Are you passionate about seeing children released from poverty in Jesus’ name? Does the opportunity to combine both, sound like the dream job for you?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Partnerships Manager for the South to establish, build, maintain and grow key relationships with existing and potential Church Partners and to manage local events to maximise the opportunities from these partnerships and to achieve regional acquisition and ‘beyond sponsorship’ objectives.
Position: Senior Partnerships Manager
Location: Home-based, covering the South Region
Salary: £33,400 to £39,500 pa
Hours: 35 hours per week over a flexible working pattern with some Sunday working
Closing Date: 14th April 2021 at 10am
Interview Date: Via ZOOM w/c 26th April 2021
About the Role
As a Senior Partnerships Manager within the South Region, reporting to the Head of Region, you will lead Partnership Managers to establish, build, maintain and grow relationships with existing and potential Church Partners (SCP’s) to manage local events to maximise the opportunities from these partnerships and to achieve regional acquisition and ‘beyond sponsorship’ objectives.
You will engage and develop your direct reports identifying strengths and developing them where needed. In addition, this may include the relationship management of defined denominations/ networks and streams and collaborating across the organisation to maximise all opportunities effectively.
- Actively maintain and promote the organisations Christian ethos and values.
- Contribute to the development of the South Region Partnerships Team strategy.
- Foster and lead an agile team with great culture and development at the core.
- Lead the team to maximise the number of child sponsorships from within the designated area from churches and local events.
- Maximise ‘beyond sponsorship’ income within your region.
- Work collaboratively across the charity to effectively meet objectives.
To flourish as Senior Partnerships Manager, you’ll need:
- Sales and marketing experience with a proven track record of managing a sales process from beginning to end, generating opportunities, managing a portfolio of relationships, closing sales skills, and achieving sales targets.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Effective public speaking skills, with experience of preaching within Churches.
- Team leadership experience.
- Educated to a degree standard and/or be able to show relevant work-based experience in a results driven organisation.
- Experience of managing and working with a budget.
- Demonstrable ability to build relationships with evangelical Anglican Church leaders
- A full driving licence with car (mileage expenses paid)
It would help (but isn’t essential) to have:
- To have used a CRM or similar system.
- A proven track record of excellent persuasive telephone skills.
- Church leadership experience.
We need you to be…
Personally, committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote the charity’s ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of our work. (You can read more about this in the Policy on Posts to be Held by Christians.)
You may have experience in areas such as Senior Partnerships Manager, Senior Partnerships, Partnerships Manager, Relationship, Church, Sponsorship, Sales, Sales and Marketing, Marketing, Account Manager, Development, Fundraising Manager, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Community Fundraising, Community Fundraiser, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Business Development, Income Generation, Income Generation Manager, Supporter Engagement, Volunteer Manager.