Individual Giving Officer
Location: Rochester Airport
Salary: £23,500 - £27,000 per annum
Application Deadline: 11 April 2021
The Individual Giving Team works collaboratively to build engaging relationships with individual supporters. In doing so, we inspire people to donate, which enables Team KSS to save lives and ensure the best possible patient outcomes. This role will help to deliver all day-to-day activity around Individual Giving, working with the Head of Individual Giving to engage both new and existing supporters. There will be a particular focus on digital and stewardship.
- Support all day-to-day activity around Individual Giving, working with the Head of Individual Giving to ensure campaigns and activity are effectively co-ordinated and that broader teams are enabled to support delivery (e.g. Marketing, Supporter Engagement, Income Processing).
- Work with colleagues within Marketing and elsewhere to deliver regular social media promotions around Individual Giving activity.
- Ensure information on the website for our areas is accurate and up to date.
- Take responsibility for KSS’ payroll giving programme. Proactively manage our relationship with payroll giving agencies. Seek out opportunities to promote this form of giving.
- Work collaboratively with the Supporter Experience team to ensure that ongoing processes for thanking and donation processing are effective. Take responsibility for stewardship through the creation and updating of thank you letters and other materials.
- Work alongside the Marketing team to grow our shopping scheme membership by identifying opportunities for promotion. Develop supporter journeys for people who choose to support KSS in this way.
- Take ownership of the promotion of the KSS merchandise range. Working with the Marketing, Finance and Processing teams to monitor stock levels and ensure an outstanding supporter experience.
If you would like to apply for the role, AAKSS would like you to submit an up-to-date CV along with a supporting statement which outlines your suitability for the role. Further information on the role can be found within the role's job description (this can be found by selecting the apply button shown).
Closing date: 23:59pm on 11th April 2021
Interviews will commence the week of 19th April 2021.
To apply for the role of Individual Giving Officer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Fundraising Officer, Individual Giving Co-ordinator, Fundraiser, Supporter Engagement Officer, or Fundraising Co-ordinator.