Are you an experienced major donor fundraiser? If so this role might be for you. Harris Hill are working with a brilliant health organisation to find them a new Philanthropy Manager.
Reporting to the Fundraising Director, you will develop, implement and lead on the organisation's partnerships strategy which maximises income from major donors, local and national companies and trusts.
The postholder will be responsible for identifying and maximising income through relationship building and targeted applications securing a significant uplift in income.
The postholder will develop and manage relationships with major donors, local and national businesses and trusts that provide vital funding for the charity as well as promoting their work with key corporate stakeholders (e.g. the pharmaceutical industry) whose work has an impact on the lives of people living with this illness.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Major Donor, Corporate and Trusts Fundraising
- To develop and implement a multi-year strategy and activity plan for partnerships fundraising with the Fundraising Director to agreed targets and plans in order to significantly grow income.
- Manage a portfolio of existing partners, providing motivation and stewarding supporters to maximise the funds raised and achievement against agreed partnership outcomes.
- Research and develop new partners to include COTYs, partnerships around research and campaigning, and devise a prospect pipeline for each with clear routes for engagement.
- Research and submit high quality applications and presentations to prospective organisations.
- Monitor applications and ensure regular reporting is sent to all donors as required.
To be considered for the role you will need to have clear demonstrable experience within major donor fundraising, as well as ideally some experience in corporate and some trusts (however this is not essential).
If you want to hear more about this role, then please get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill by calling her or emailing her.
The deadline is Wednesday 31st of March and a CV and supporting statement will be required.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.