We have a fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional to join a leading national charity and membership association, as Marketing Manager. This is an exciting time to join the team as you will be responsible for developing and delivering multi-channel marketing plans.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Head office, Huddersfield
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
Salary: £28,000 - £30, 000
Benefits: Include 32 days paid holiday (rising to 34 days with service increments) plus 8 bank holiday, Personal Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme, Staff Awards Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Flexible working patterns
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd April
The Marketing Manager has responsibility for marketing across the charity, particularly focusing on digital channels and campaigns, providing copy and strategic direction, but also including marketing of events, products and services. Working closely with the Brand Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Manager, the Marketing Manager will liaise with colleagues across the organisation to develop reach across the UK and beyond through a range of activities.
Main duties include:
- Work with the Brand Marketing & Corporate Partnerships Manager to set the marketing strategy for the organisation
- Lead and manage the performance of the Marketing Team
- Design and oversee all marketing campaigns in collaboration with the team
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Build digital presence, increasing traffic and user interactions
- Research and analyse market trends and competitors
- Develop processes and systems to clearly define the service
- Manage copywriting and content management
- Manage the design, production and relevance of promotional materials
- Prepare project budgets, manage and monitor performance against budget and targets, evaluate and report on delivery against objectives.
- Oversee the organisation’s attendance at events and trade shows.
As Marketing Manager, you will have demonstrable experience in a marketing role and in a line management position.
You will have experience of:
- Creating multimedia content
- Planning and developing marketing campaigns
- Managing customer relationships
- Managing a demand-led workload
- Working in a fast-moving environment with an ability to handle numerous projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Digital marketing including but not limited to: CMS systems, SEO, Google Analytics and effective online content including social media platforms
- Knowledge of email marketing
To apply you will be asked to submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role.
About the Organisation
The organisation is a national charity and membership association specifically for nurseries. They work in partnership with nurseries, local authorities, national government and a range of partners to develop an environment in which early learning and care can flourish.
The organisation is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and is actively opposed to discrimination in society.
You may have experience in areas such as Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing and Communications Manager, Marketing and Communications Officer, Communications Manager, Communications Officer, Marketing, Communications, Marketing and Communications, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Brand, Corporate Parnerships, Events, Event, Events Marketing.