We have a great opportunity for a driven and talented Systems Manager to join our client’s Portfolio Office Team
Position: P3M Systems Manager
Location: Flexible remote working
Salary: £32,400.00 - £35,944.00 Per Annum
Hours: Full time, permanent
Benefits: Flexible working, 26 Days Annual Leave, Free access to our reserves, up to 20% discount off retail items in our shops. Free access to a confidential Employee Assistance programme that provides support and advice around financial, physical and mental health wellbeing. A substantial Learning and Development offer.
Closing date: 18 April 2021
About the role:
As Systems Manager you will act as the key point of contact for the P3M system in the Portfolio Office and be responsible for systems configuration, development, testing, training, support, and reporting.
You will ensure the integrity of the system, including data, to provide insight and assurance of projects and programmes. You will also play a key role in the change management activities required to embed the system in the organisation.
To be successful in the role of Systems manager you will have experience in managing Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M) Systems or similar, and a track record of developing insight and reporting for senior stakeholders. You will also bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to manage relationships with projects, programmes, portfolios and leadership teams across the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation skills and time management, alongside a logical and methodical way of working.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of work practices policies and procedures, relevant to supporting systems (particularly P3M systems)
- Ability to manage and control project expenditure in accordance with organisation policy and procedures, where appropriate.
- Ability to demonstrate the leadership competencies required to undertake the duties associated with this level of post
Please note that we are actively recruiting for this position and reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: P3M, Senior Systems Manager, IT Systems Manager, Business Systems Manager, Project Portfolio Management, programme, portfolio and project management etc.