London, EC1 (currently home based due to COVID-19)
We’re The Mix, a charity that provides free, confidential support for young people aged under 25. We believe all young people should be able to make informed choices about their physical and mental wellbeing so that they can live the lives they choose.
Life is tough, we know that. But support doesn’t have to be. That’s why we’re here to take on the embarrassing problems, weird questions and please-don’t-make-me-say-it-out-loud thoughts that people under 25 have.
We’re now looking for a Partnerships Manager to take the lead on partner development, engagement and success to support our incredible activities and plans.
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexible and remote working available
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Weekly staff socials, plus Summer and Christmas Party
- Colleague of the month – awarded half a day extra annual leave
- Central London location
- Clinical supervision offered for front line services staff
- Coaching environment
- Learning, development and training options
This is the ideal role for a partnerships professional with experience of delivering high value within the charity sector to advance their career and make an impact.
Driving creative, innovative ideas and projects, you’ll be key to ensuring that we continue to partner with exciting organisations to enable us to do more through their engagement.
So, if you want to join a friendly and supportive environment where you can grow and develop professionally, undertake further training and receive some strong rewards for your hard work, we want to hear from you.
As the Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our partnerships with funders and supporters.
Managing the overall delivery of existing contracts, you will also identify, create and implement new partnerships. You will deliver high value, innovative and long-term strategic partnerships with a range of different funders.
Specifically, you will:
- Establish and develop networks and relationships to grow income for the charity year-on-year
- Work collaboratively to deliver impactful projects and commitments in new and existing partnerships
- Working with the fundraising and development function to identify and manage new partnerships
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our existing portfolio of funders
- Introduce new fundraising ideas, events and activities into partnerships
- Provide partners with ongoing engagement and education about volunteer opportunities
To be considered as the Partnerships Manager, you will need:
- Proven experience of successfully managing large, high value strategic partnerships or projects in the charity sector
- Proven track record of delivering high value partnership projects, on time, on budget and to the agreed quality
- Experience of successful account management
- Good financial acumen and reporting
- Experience of working collaboratively as part of a team and bringing people together across all functions at small and large organisations
- Proven track record of spotting new opportunities and delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance results
- Excellent communication skills combined with strong organisational and relationship building skills
- Good planning and prioritisation skills to manage a varied and pressurised workload
We are dedicated to equal opportunities and equality within our organisation. As part of your application, we will ask you to complete an equality and diversity form. This is voluntary and will not affect your application, however, it will support our diversity policy and make our organisation stronger and more representative of our diverse society.
Experience working with Salesforce and Office 365 would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of the youth sector and/or young people’s charities.
Other organisations may call this role Corporate Partnerships Manager, Partnership Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Charity Partnerships Manager, Partnerships and Development Manager, or Partnerships Project Manager.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as the Partnerships Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.