Harris Hill Charity Finance team have an exciting role for a progressive Finance Assistant looking to gain more exposure within the charity sector.
The charity is based in London (the role with be home-based until further notice) the organisation provides support to children and their families .
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintaining the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger.
- Reconciling all Bank Accounts and Payroll journals.
- Assisting with preparing information for monthly Management Accounts.
- Assisting with Annual Audits.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register Profile The successful Finance
- Assistant will have experience in a busy finance team.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident with IT - in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Be personable and confident dealing with a variety of people
- Be able to prioritise and manage a demanding workload
- Have the ability to be flexible and also be a team player
Exposure to the Charity Sector is desirable.
The hourly rate is between 11 and 14 pounds per hour plus an opportunity of a longer term position.