Fundraising Executive (Full-time / Permanent)
Category: Fundraising / Development
Department (and Section): Fundraising, Marketing and Engagement - Individual Fundraising
Position Type: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £31,759 p.a. (Inclusive of London Weighting)
Enhancements: London Weighting
Our client is an international conservation charity. Their vision is a world where wildlife thrives and they’re working every day to achieve this. From investigating the health threats facing animals, to helping people and wildlife live alongside each other, they are committed to bringing wildlife back from the brink of extinction. Through the work of their pioneering scientists, their dedicated conservationists and their unrivalled animal experts in their two zoos, their purpose is to inspire, inform and empower people to stop wild animals going extinct.
This role will assist with generating and increasing mid-value giving income, including through the organisation's Patron programme. The successful candidate will be responsible for the recruitment, cultivation and stewardship of supporters within the mid-value giving at this organisation, including engagement with supporters and providing essential income streams.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on the delivery of the mid-value donor giving and Patron programmes, including recruitment, cultivation and stewardship activities
- Support the Senior Philanthropy Manager and Executive Director for Fundraising to increase income and develop other fundraising opportunities
- Identify, cultivate and solicit prospects and convert them to active donors
- Working with colleagues to deliver marketing and promotional activities
- Support the evolving development of the supporter journey, working closely with all associated teams.
- Analysis of programmes to improve supporter engagement and income delivery
- Oversee administration for mid-value giving programmes, including updating and maintaining databases, accurate reporting and budget management.
- A successful track record in membership scheme fundraising and donor development.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and write compelling case for support and regular communications to supporters.
- Experience in planning and delivering successful events.
- A positive and enabling attitude and a pro-active, creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to be a self-starter and work on own initiative
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively.
Closing date for applications: Midnight (23:59) Sunday 21 March 2021
Please click 'Apply’ - you will be prompted to complete a short CHM Recruit form before being redirected to complete your application.
The charity is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment.
No agencies please.