We have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to implement and manage the project delivery of a dedicated women’s Gambling Addiction Treatment Centre.
Position: Programme Manager
Location: West Midlands and surrounding area (Regular travel will be required once travel restrictions are lifted)
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Fixed term for 12 months may become permanent subject to funding
Benefits: 28 days’ annual leave, 6% pension contribution, flexible and remote working opportunities, occupational sick pay, eye care vouchers.
Closing Date: 30th March 2021 - Applications will be monitored and the role may close if enough suitable candidates apply.
About the Role
The Programme Manager will project manage the delivery of a £1.35m (funding over 3 years) project to create and implement a residential women’s treatment programme and centre.
Working with key Stakeholders (Clinical Services, Operations, Finance, HR, CEO, External Partners (including Funders) to:
- Create and manage the project delivery plan ensuring the attached project phases are achieved, provide regular project updates and reporting
- Provide clear reporting structures to Funders
- Manage budgets, tracking payments and invoices and controlling costs
- Sourcing a location and property for the treatment centre
- Create and commission a gambling addiction referrals process and treatment programme specifically for women
- Develop, review and revise operating procedures for the treatment centre
- Ensure Health, Safety, Environment and Quality is considered during the development and implementation of the treatment centre
- Recruit and on-board a high performing team to work at the centre
As Programme Manager, you will have effective line management skills with a management qualification at Level 3 or above and experience of working in the charity or Not for Profit sector.
You will have experience of:
- Developing and implementing a residential service or can demonstrate ability to do so
- Working in a health and social care environment (e.g. residential, mental health, substance misuse, housing)
- Case management with an understanding of risk, incident and safeguarding management and processes
- Setting, managing and controlling budgets
You will have a strong understanding of working with a complex Stakeholder audience and strong project reporting skills.
About the Organisation
This registered charity has nearly 50 years’ experience in providing residential support and treatment for people who are severely addicted to gambling. They provide advice, education and high quality innovative therapeutic support to problem gamblers and those affected by gambling, through residential, online and outreach services.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in its workforce.
You may have experience in areas such as Programme, Programmes, Service, Services, Treatment, Gambling, Addiction, Treatment Programme, Treatment Centre, Policy, Residential Service, Residential Services, Programme Manager, Programme Lead, Health, Social Care, Care, Vulnerable Adult, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Housing, Case Manager.