Sales Progression Assistant - New Homes / New Build Sales
Hours: Full time
Contract: Fixed Term Contract - 6 months
Our client is a forward-thinking housing association, on a mission to build thriving communities where people can live happily in a home, they can afford.
As one of the top 25 Housing Association developers they are passionately dedicated to bringing affordable home ownership right across the Oxford to Cambridge Arc.
Their customers are at the heart of everything they do, and they pride themselves that through shared ownership they can help individuals, couples and families take a first step onto the housing ladder. Their Sales team also provides a first-class, comprehensive resales service for any customers who want to sell their property.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Progression Assistant to join the team! This role will be responsible for the progression of individual transactions for shared ownership, outright sales and agency transactions through to an efficient exchange of contracts and completion.
What you will be doing:
- Contacting customers, Solicitors / Conveyancers, Surveyors and financial organisations such as Brokers or Financial Advisors to look at ways the transaction can move forward.
- Going above and beyond to achieve excellent customer service for clients, colleagues and stakeholders; you will deliver a timely, customer focused service in order to progress the sales efficiently to exchange and completion.
- Recording information of each transaction accurately on CRM.
- Offering new ideas and ways of working to improve customer service for the team to meet and exceed targets and key performance indicators.
They’d love to meet someone with:
- Previous knowledge and experience in housing property sales.
- A high level of IT literacy in excel, word, outlook and the ability to learn other organisational computer systems.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to clarify customer needs to ensure the service delivered meets or exceeds customers expectations.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Amongst what they offer you is:
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a basic DBS application.
Interviews - Will be held on an adhoc basis and will take place on MS Teams in the first instance.
Our client reserves the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that they have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis they would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.