An international working animal charity are looking for a Project Support Officer. The candidate is responsible for administrative tasks including scheduling meetings, writing up workshops, processing expenses and assisting in developing the Services Department. Assisting in project frameworks, collation of data and delivery of departmental KPIs. Developing and managing internal communications channels for the Services Department providing an efficient, effective and swift service to the whole organisation.
- Liaise with team members and Director to ensure collaboration of developments
- Build capacity, promote and support reporting processes across the charity's overseas operations.
- Collate and respond to outreach applications
- Support the communications and fundraising team by facilitating a regular current flow of audio-visual content and case studies from all projects.
- Aid in project data monitoring and collection.
- Provide support for Dashboard and Pipeline developments
- Administrative support to the rest of the departmental teams
- Taking notes and recording workshops and internal meetings
- Provide programme reviews as requested, assist in delivery of the Annual Review
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of risk assessment, mitigation, and management
- Experience of international project governance in relation to conduct and safeguarding, financial management, health and safety
- Experience of training and / or facilitation to build project management capacity of colleagues and partners
- Experience of working in fast paced, delivery orientated environments
- Experience of working in an international environment and working with colleagues in different time zones and cultures
- Experience of scheduling and administrating meetings
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and record keeping
- Experience of delivering projects or programmes from inception to completion
- Experience of developing and managing project budgets
- Experience of development and implementation of project management systems and processes including planning, reporting, monitoring and evaluation, and impact.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV before the closing date to Shweta.email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th March 2021 but they will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.