Senior Corporate Fundraiser
Location: Home Based (with travel expected once restrictions are lifted)
Salary: £25,690.03 to £28,087.95 per annum
Closing Date: 10th March 2021 at 11:59pm
Do you want a rewarding career where you can really make a difference? Are you looking for the next step in your career in a leading mental health charity?
Mental Health UK brings together the heritage and experience of four charities that have been supporting people with their mental health for nearly 50 years. We deliver both national and local services that enable and empower people to understand and manage their mental health in a person-centred and empathetic way.
With our local service delivery and national expertise in supporting people whose lives are affected by mental health problems, we have been able to mark a significant footprint in the areas that deeply challenge our mental health and stability. We provide support and services for some of the biggest societal challenges that pose a threat to people’s mental health:
1) Money problems
2) Resilience in young people through life transitions
3) Navigating non-clinical support in primary care
4) Awareness and understanding of mental illnesses
5) Loneliness and isolation
At Mental Health UK, we won’t stop until everyone has the tools they need to live their best possible life.
We are looking for a Senior Corporate Fundraiser (known internally as Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer) to join our passionate and determined team which partners with organisations across the UK to help us deliver our mission. You will be part of a small team working on the Lloyds Banking Group corporate partnership on a fixed-term contract until the 31st December 2021.
In this contract, you will join our Corporate Partnerships Team, who manage a multi-million-pound corporate partnership with Lloyds Banking Group which, in its 5th year, is striving to teach half a million young people the resilience skills they need as they go through life transitions from school to college to university. This is an exciting opportunity to create and deliver innovative campaigns, whilst helping to redefine fundraising, during unprecedented times.
What will I be doing?
- I will develop and deliver compelling fundraising and engagement plans, to inspire and maximise fundraising at Lloyds Banking Group
- I will develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- I will co-deliver Innovation Labs, establishing a regular committee to review idea concepts, to then deliver at pace
- I support storytelling of where colleague fundraising goes, through virtual and physical events (when possible)
- I define, design & deliver our signature fundraising challenge to deliver income
- I manage third party supplier(s) responsible for delivering our headline fundraising challenge and be responsible for event risk management
- I represent Mental Health UK at internal and external meetings, including presenting to a range of audiences
- I identify opportunities for growth, to maximise funds raised
- I support all other key partnership objectives, where necessary
- I shall work with my colleagues across the Partnerships Team to ensure we share learnings and grow as a team
Do you have what we are looking for?
- I am an experienced fundraiser
- I can demonstrate my experience at developing CSR or fundraising initiatives within a large corporate environment
- I have developed and tested new fundraising products
- I have excellent organisational and planning skills, with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets and deadlines
- I am successful in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- I have experience in managing events
- I can work with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- I can work independently, problem solve, manage my time and deadlines
- I can travel to meetings and events regularly across the UK when travel restrictions are lifted, and it is safe to do so
Ideally, you’ll also have a fundraising or marketing related qualification, but this isn’t essential. The role may require other ad hoc duties and responsibilities as required.
What will you receive?
You will have plenty of opportunities to enhance your abilities with the chance to make a real difference every day. In addition, you will have excellent development opportunities including funded training, career development and a range of e-learning courses. You will also receive:
- Salary of £25,690.03 to £28,087.95 per year (incl. London weighting)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance and employee assistance programme
- 25 days’ annual leave rising to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Your "Rethink Day" - 1 day’s additional leave (pro rata) on your Birthday
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flexible working
We welcome applications from everyone, applicants with lived experience, LGBTQ+, people with a disability, or who are BAME are actively encouraged to apply. We are proud to have also been awarded Disability Confident employer status and therefore we ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to everyone.
We reserve the right to change the closing date without notice depending on the number of responses received.
The Talent and Diversity Specialist looking after this role is Daniele Jean Brennan. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to drop her an email or give her a call.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Senior Corporate Fundraiser, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Fundraiser, Corporate Fundraiser, Corporate Partnerships Officer, Fundraising Officer, CSR Executive, Corporate Social Responsibility Executive, or Corporate Partnerships Executive.