Digital Project Manager
Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
£35,000 - £38,000 (dependent on experience)
Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 0BN
To manage all aspects of the planning, development and build of a high quality, responsive website that reflects SEO and accessibility best practice. Working with key stakeholders across the organisation you will scope current and future website requirements that support the growth of the organisation. You will write a comprehensive brief and oversee all aspects of a competitive pitch process to secure a website development partner and work closely with the appointed organisation to successfully build, test and launch the new website on schedule and on budget.
Additionally, you will actively monitor QEF’s digital environment and recommend cost effective ideas for digital product development, highlighting how they would benefit the delivery of services and /or effectiveness of fundraising activities. You will also identify new opportunities to reach key target audiences and amplify QEF’s voice in the disability sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in website development and digital marketing to make a significant impact on a growing disability charity; creating a strong digital platform for future growth and development. You will work closely with different teams across the organisation, understanding their aspirations and developing digital solutions that enable increased engagement with QEF’s services and activities so that more disabled people can benefit from QEF’s expertise and increase their independence.
- You have extensive experience in website design and development, delivering projects from research and planning through to test and launch
- You have strong project management skills and experience of managing long term projects with multiple stakeholders
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are empathetic, as you will be working in a service delivery environment
- You are able to discuss technical requirements with external agencies and also effectively communicate technical information to internal stakeholders
- You have experience of successful budget management, delivering projects on time and on schedule
- You have experience of managing all aspects of a competitive pitch process and working with external agencies to develop new websites
- You have good data management skills, establishing KPI’s for projects and monitoring performance
- You enjoy working as part of a team and individually
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
• Pension and Life Assurance
• Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
• Free on-site parking
• Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
• Childcare vouchers
BEING PART OF QEF MEANS
- Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
- Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- Being an active team player.
- Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
DIABILITY CONFIDENT EMPLOYER
- QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
- Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please APPLY NOW via the link!