The Royal Foundation is recruiting a Director of Partnerships – a brand new role – to join its team. As Director of Partnerships, you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering our overarching partnership strategy, and by doing so, shape the overall direction of The Royal Foundation itself. You will be a trusted member of the Leadership Committee, working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, The Royal Household and our Board of Trustees. You will bring fresh, collaborative leadership to the organisation, embedding high-performance and ambition across our team and ensuring that impact delivery is at the heart of all we do.
The successful candidate will be a respected leader in the wider philanthropic community with strategic level expertise and experience working with partners and donors on a global scale. You will be a rigorous, clear thinker who is excited by the opportunity of helping to ideate and implement a new pillar of work within the organisation.
The Royal Foundation was founded to convene people from all walks of life to deliver impact on society’s most pressing issues – but this mission cannot be realised without exceptional partnerships. If you have the experience, skills and qualities we are looking for, and if you are driven by a desire to enact long-lasting positive change, then we hope you are inspired to find out more.
The Director of Partnerships will:
- lead the design and delivery of The Royal Foundation’s partnerships strategy;
- be responsible for building and cultivating exceptional reciprocal partnerships across a wide range of stakeholder groups which are grounded in delivering impact through collaboration; and
- expand the Foundation’s footprint in the world of global philanthropy, establishing and deepening long-lasting collaborative relationships with other major players in this space.
To lead this ambitious project, we are searching for a Director of Partnerships who:
- has a track record of developing sophisticated, creative and impact-driven partnership strategies;
- is experienced in managing relationships with leading philanthropists and their teams;
- has a demonstrated ability in influencing key stakeholders, both internally and externally; and
- is an excellent communicator, inspiring leader and collaborative team player.
The closing date for applications is 12th March 2021.
For further information, including how to apply, please click on this link:
www.odgers.com/81708 or call the Odgers Berndtson team for a confidential conversation on 0207 529 6344.