Regional Fundraiser - East Anglia (West), 9-12 months Maternity cover
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson's to apply.
About the role:
The Regional Fundraising Team at Parkinson’s UK are dedicated to providing support and advice to thousands of individuals, groups, local businesses and event participants across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We are expert relationship builders on the ground and in local communities and we have grown consistently and continuously in terms of engagement, contribution and overall income throughout the last strategic period.
What you'll do:
- Develop and deliver ambitious local fundraising plans and budgets to maximise local support, provide exceptional stewardship and achieve financial targets in line with regional fundraising strategy
- Support, motivate and manage a portfolio of individual supporters to fundraise for Parkinson’s UK, ensuring opportunities realise their full potential and key supporters are retained
- Lead on the development and delivery of a portfolio of local fundraising events, including local delivery of the Walk for Parkinson’s series
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrable experience of general fundraising principles and at least two of the following disciplines: events, community, corporate, major donor
- Experience of setting budgets and effective management of budgets to achieve agreed targets
- Experience of project work
- Experience of managing volunteers and supporting volunteer committees
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're unlikely to be fully reopening our London office during 2021. Therefore, the role will involve a mixture of office and home working until we’ve re-opened our London office. We will continue to review the situation inline with government guidelines.
What's it like to work for us?
We aim to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's - and you could help us achieve this.
We offer a variety of paid job roles and volunteer opportunities both at our UK office in London and across the UK.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.