Allocations Team Leader (Housing)
Fixed Term Contract for up to 1 year
Kents Hill, Milton Keynes
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your region?
Our client is more than just a financially strong Housing Association, they are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for customers. They provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
About the role:
They are currently looking for a customer focused individual with previous experience of tenancy management services to join them on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The role will manage their successful responsive onboarding service; maintaining relationships with external and internal partners and ensuring that they empty their properties quickly and efficiently. It will be your aim to make it simple and straightforward for customers to move into their new home.
What they’re looking for:
- Previous involvement in the delivery of allocations and tenancy management services.
- Working knowledge of housing legislation and allocations systems.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- A powerful facilitator, you’ll be inclusive and able to motivate and develop your team so they deliver their best work.
- The ability to leverage influence in service of customers and your team.
- A clear performance focus and attention to results.
If you are a positive role model, able to set high standards and lead by example, they would love to hear from you!
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 after five years service
- Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
- Up to 2 paid professional subscriptions
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Health cash-plan including employee assistance
- Regular bonus points from the Intranet, which lead to vouchers
- Free parking at all our offices and lift share
- Discounted cinema tickets
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the delivery of quality services to customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’ attitude, they want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey…
Our client is committed to implementing our Equality, Diversity and Customer Care Policy and are proactive about safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.