Job Title: Senior Data Officer
Reporting to: Management Accountant
Direct Reports: None
Salary range: Circa £35,000 (depending on experience)
Allergy UK are in an exciting period of transition. The continued development of our CRM System (Salesforce), the integration of digital platforms and the development of a new website are all aimed at improving our data reporting and adopting an enhanced proactive approach to our work.
The Senior Data Officer will provide the skills and experience to develop and operationally deliver Allergy UK’s CRM (Salesforce) and the main data sources and flows. This role will assist with the day to day running of the CRM, manage the processing of data to and from the system, and produce and analyse reports for all income generation activities.
The role will also be responsible for measuring, analysing and effectively reporting on the impact of programme/service delivery. It will further support the implementation of platforms such as Pardot and FinDock to improve the current CRM system and maximise income generation from our fundraising, helpline and commercial services. This will include reporting on financial gifts, relationships, sponsorships and endorsement records, and ensuring compliance with required data legislation and regulations.
The role will also be required to track donations on the CRM across all platforms. The Senior Data Officer will be responsible for ensuring that our monitoring and reporting systems are robust and effective.
- Develop and support an effective data culture across the organisation.
- Ensure data quality and create a data strategy.
- Use data analytics and business intelligence to draw valuable insights from the data and report on performance and quality across our programmes.
- Ensure all data received is cleansed, managed and maintained. Completing regular audits to determine any errors or gaps.
- Work closely with the teams to develop new functionality and processes within Salesforce to improve recording and reporting whilst driving efficiency.
- Ensure effective integration with other systems such as Pardot, FinDock and the newly developed website, improving functionality in all departments.
- Be proactive in providing data and back-end functionality for the implementation of the donor development programme, including co-ordination of the delivery of donor journeys to specific groups of donors.
- Ensure all donations, from all platforms, are tracked on the CRM with a source code and coordinate integration of systems where necessary to enable this.
- Ensure data management is GDPR compliant, acting as Data Protection Officer/controller for the charity and trading subsidiaries.
- Monitor and report on all fundraising income and expenditure in relation to Campaigns, Appeals and Committed Giving, working closely with the Management Accountant.
- Competitive salary of c.£35,000 depending on experience.
- Excellent annual leave allowance: 28 days per annum (additional to bank holidays).
- Pension Scheme, 5% employee, 3% employer.
- 35-hour week; Monday-Friday, 9-5 (1 hour for lunch).
- Subject to a three-month probationary period.
- Allergy education/training provided.
- Role based in Sidcup, Kent.
- Free Parking.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a Covering letter by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
The deadline for applications is Thursday, 4th March 2021. However, we will be reviewing CV’s on a rolling basis and may shortlist before this deadline. Interviews will also be held on a rolling basis.
Please refer to the Job Description & Personal Specification attached below for further information on the role.