A small not for profit organisation that offers walks to carers and people they care for is looking for a marketing and fundraising manager to be part of this highly-successful charitable sector enterprise which operates in the number of regions round the UK. The successful applicant will:
- have experience of the funding & sponsorship world to help raise funding (from commercial world, grant bodies, charity fund-raising events, sponsored events) for the delivery of Stepping Out walks;
- demonstrate expertise in the production of marketing material and opportunities and set up presentations;
- have the ability to provide regular data analysis of opportunities and responses;
- have demonstrable skill in the application process to grant giving organisations;
- possess the proven ability to identify and help organise both profile-raising opportunities, awards and media appearances.
- have good experience of marketing within the social care sector
- be a great teamwork player, happy to work alongside the small but dynamic management unit.
PART TIME POSITION.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for application details including CV and application form.