A small, award-winning non-profit organisation that offers walks to carers and people they care for is looking for an administrator to be part of this highly-successful charitable sector enterprise which operates in the number of regions round the UK. The successful applicant will:
- demonstrate experience in the management CIC governance, safeguarding, equality, DBS checks, GDPR etc;
- have proven ability in the day to day running of company bank account;
- be prepared to act as Stepping Out’s safeguarding officer,
- have a track record in general administrative duties, volunteer management & service user liaison;
- have experience in commercial/third sector presentations;
- demonstrate expertise in liaison with other charities and voluntary bodies.
- be a great teamwork player, happy to work alongside the small but dynamic management unit.
- IT competence in area such as research, data collection, communications
PART TIME POSITION.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and application form.