Legacy Marketing Manager
Part Time 12 Month Fixed Term Contract- 22.5 hours per week
£30,000 - £34,000 (FTE) pro-rata (depending on experience)
Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 0BN
(home working subject to COVID-19)
JOB PURPOSE The QEF Engagement and Partnerships (E&P) team is based at Leatherhead Court. The team raise money to support all QEF services and the activities of the family of charities, through a combination of individual giving campaigns, legacies, events, community and corporate support, trusts and major gifts.
Based within the Supporter Engagement & Legacies team in Leatherhead, Surrey, we’re pleased to be recruiting for a new role. We're looking for a passionate Legacy Marketing Manager to come and join our growing team. This role is responsible for developing and implementing a legacy and in-memory strategy to increase growth of our legacy portfolio and introduce new supporters to the work of QEF. This person will need to hit the ground running.
THE OPPORTUNITY We're looking for a Legacy Marketing Manager to come and join us at a time when legacy and in-memory giving is currently relatively small, but the potential is large. In this role, you will be critical in helping to develop a first-rate legacy and in-memory programme.
This role is varied and you'll have an interesting remit, ranging from developing a plan to encourage legacy giving and project managing activities and campaigns to running legacy events to developing a training programme for colleagues.
- You are passionate about your area of work
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
- You have experience of legacy marketing
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have experience in developing and implementing support journey programmes, events and direct marketing campaigns
- You have a proven track record in relationship management
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
BEING PART OF QEF MEANS
- Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
- Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- Being an active team player.
- Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
DISABILITY CONFIDENT EMPLOYER
- QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
- Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage
If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please visit our website via the link and apply online