Are you ready to take the next step in your fundraising career? Chailey Heritage Foundation, is currently recruiting a Fundraising Manager and is looking for a dynamic, motivated and passionate fundraiser to lead our small team, running major fundraising appeals and campaigns.
Reporting to, and working closely with, the Development Director, you will be responsible for delivering the fundraising strategy across a variety of income streams, including trusts & foundations, corporate partners, capital appeals and events, as well as working closely with the Marketing team to further promote the work the charity does.
This role will be key to ensuring that we continue to raise vital funds that go directly to improving the prospects and well-being of our young people. The Fundraising Manager will work closely with key staff who deliver frontline services and this role offers the right candidate a real opportunity see the impact of their work on the children, young people and the families who use our services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the fundraising team to ensure an effective, proactive and professional fundraising approach is maintained at all times
- Work closely with the Development Director to establish fundraising priorities and set achievable fundraising goals together with the strategies to deliver the Fundraising Strategy
- Identify potential sources of funds and develop CHF’s Case for Support
- Manage and take responsibility for major projects and events
- Support the Development Director in managing major donors
You will have a breadth of experience and a wealth of knowledge of different fundraising channels, be a team player, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be a confident public speaker. The Foundation continues to grow and this role offers career opportunities for the right candidate.
We are offering an attractive salary and benefits package
For further information on the role please download and read the Fundraising Manager recruitment pack.
Strictly no Agencies
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.