Our client is a large professional membership body in England and Wales with nearly 200 years of history. A large organisation full of capable individuals dedicated to making a difference.
As a Digital Content Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Producing content for the organisations website and social media channels
- Editing and publishing content on the site, ensuring it meets brand, SEO and accessibility standards across all platforms
- Working with the wider content team to maintain existing web pages
- Supporting on transformation projects across the wider organisation
- Using website traffic and behavioural analytics reporting tools to inform development of digital content
- Any other duties as required by the role
The successful Digital Content Assistant will have:
- A strong eye for content, including great copy-writing skills and an instinct for what makes great content.
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of web publishing and the use of content management systems (CMS)
- A flexible approach to work, able to shift focuses and juggle competing priorities as necessary
- The ability to self motivate and work independently when needed
- Experience within public sector and government organisations would be a plus
- Strong technical skills including a good understanding of HTML would be a plus
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £27,400 + company benefits.