This client, with multiple UK hubs, are looking for a Head of Marketing and Sales to start immediately while they look for a permanent solution, meaning there is an opportunity for the successful interim to become permanent.
A 3-6 month post is on offer to deliver multiple build programmes and team leadership successes.
They are looking for someone to base themselves out of the Oldham hub, but with remote working is currently in place they would be open to applications from other areas on an interim basis only.
The Head of Marketing and Sales will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 3 direct reports
- Identifying key build areas to maximise sales opportunities
- Planning, delivering & evaluating annual & monthly business plans
- Carrying the team through transition
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven experience of marketing and sales techniques, in a housing association
- Exceptional leadership & interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in housing market research and development
- New build and shared ownership sales experience
- Excellent knowledge of the legal requirements for buying, selling and leasing properties.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Remuneration of up to £78K or the equivalent day rate
- An immediate start
- Home working during lockdown