This is a unique opportunity to join an energized, motivated and ambitious team and a rapidly expanding lifestyle business, doubling its turnover as a Marketing Manager setting the brand story.
· Amplifying the brand strategy across all channels in alignment with the company strategy and brand guidelines.
· Create and drive all brand campaigns, across all marketing and digital channels.
· Plan and deliver the monthly marketing schedule across all touch points
· Strategically deliver brand campaigns and seasonal marketing campaigns
· Drive content creation for amplification across all channels
· Preparation of strategic presentations & annual budgets
· Bachelor Degree minimum requirement
· Previous Experience: Experience in a Marketing position (brand or agency), with a track record of working on multi-channel brand amplification, including retail and digital.
· Strong business and commercial acumen and analytical capacity
· Creative thinking skills and pro-activity in bringing new ideas and concepts
· Ability to move and deliver at pace, from concept to final execution
· Ability to multi-task and move several projects forward simulations
· Strong digital experience
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Demonstrate ownership, accountability and delivery of end-to-end projects
· Demonstrate clear planning and project management
· Overall understanding of all performance marketing channels & how they impact gross revenue targets & new users
· Lifestyle/Retail experience (preferable)
· Strategic thinking and planning.
· Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change, working well under pressure.
· Experience of branding marketing and the importance of balancing commercial/brand
There is a competitive package on offer of up to £45k