This Client is dedicated to changing lives and is focused on the community within which it is heavily integrated. They are looking for someone to ensure the work they do is accurately and efficiently represented both internally and externally.
This is a 4 month role with an option to apply for a permanent position
The PR & Communications Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with the Director of Communications and Engagement to develop and implement communication campaigns that support delivery of organisational objectives.
- Managing the Press Office function, identifying and promoting opportunities to enhance the reputation of the organisation, our services and staff externally.
Monitoring and evaluating media coverage and identify opportunities for improved practice.
Managing stakeholder engagement and working with key partners regarding communications and reputation management
Preparing and supporting staff to undertake media relations activity
Developing and managing internal communication channels to deliver messages to all staff
The successful PR & Communications Manager will have:
- The ability to work in a high-performance environment, fostering collaborative relationships with diverse skill-sets and backgrounds.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within the public sector or NHS
- A proven track record in managing campaign strategy and delivery
- Demonstrable experience in proactive & reactive media relations
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Up to £45K or the equivalent day rate
- Working within a close-knit team with a positive ethos