A public sector organisation who plays a crucial role in the community. They are looking to grow and develop and have a great opportunity for someone with real passion for Marketing and Communication.
As a Marketing and Communications Manager you will help to develop, manage all PR, marketing, brand and communications collateral both internal and external of the organization.
You will help to form the strategy, help to deliver key messages as the business has a restructure. You will work with a programme lead and key stakeholders in supporting all areas of communications.
- Support key stakeholder with Marketing and Communications plans.
- Develop and implement a Marketing and Communications Plan to support the programme.
- Identify key communications channels to help to identify and engage with internal and external stakeholders and target audiences. .
- Create and co-ordinate the design and production of all marketing materials and communications internal and external corporate communications, staff newsletters, annual return, outcomes reports, briefings, news bulletins and press articles. .
- Help raise the profile and raise awareness as well as develop relationships with the media, generate events to help with PR.
- Help support the website and its content by refining copy and news stories
- 5+ year experience within PR, marketing, communications and stakeholder management.
- An individual that will grow, develop and raise the profile of the organization who can take a lead on all areas of marketing, communications and digital presence
- You will need to have excellent copy writing skills to be able to write clear, concise documents and compelling proposals
- You must be able to form strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholder and be able to influence decisions.
- You will need to have a passion and want to take on a challenge to help drive the business objectives and values forward.
- You will have a background in PR, marketing and communications.
- Previous worked in government, NHS, Public Sector, NFP, Housing or a Charity.
Please note this is a standalone role at present and you will need a 'can do' attitude to help shape the future.
£Competitive Salary + Benefits
A great opportunity for someone who is passionate drive all PR, marketing as well as communications.
Please apply ASAP