Our client, based in London, has seen a massive period of growth, tripling in size over the past year! Their goal is to facilitate the advancement of scientific research in the health space with an innovative approach to data. Their work has aided research all across the UK and since the start of the pandemic they have taken a leading role in advancing related research.
As a Comms and Content Officer you will be responsible for:
- Developing engaging digital content that promotes the service and objectives of the organisation. You will support this across all written and video content
- Working closely with internal teams and the Head of Comms to ensure all content is accurate, relevant and meeting the standard of the organisation
- Liaising with external agencies to develop content
- Publishing content across the website, social media and email channels
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to further develop their use of the CRM platform
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required in the role
The successful Comms and Content Officer will be:
* Experienced within a similar science communications role, ideally within the Not for profit and charities space - The ability to translate large amounts of information into short digestible copy is key!
* A strong content writer and copywriter
* Confident in publishing content across web, social and email channels (experience with mail-chimp would be desirable)
* Happy to work in an organisation with an agile working structure, happy to problem solve and use their own initiative
* A great team player who likes to get involved with a variety of projects and develop relationships with key stakeholders
* Enthusiastic and optimistic about the benefit of data to the research field
A competitive salary of £30,000 - £34,000 DOE.