This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking charity and help achieve our exciting growth ambitions. We are looking for an innovative, relationship-builder. An intelligent, creative and influential individual with strong experience of delivering and managing impactful Charity of the Year partnerships.
Brain Tumour Research is an influential, game-changing, intelligent and focused charity embracing its fantastic supporter base across the South East of England, where this role is based. Brain Tumour Research is determined to continue its growth trajectory in the UK. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Location: Home based in London or South East England
Salary: c £35,000 based on experience
Full Time – Permanent
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising & Supporter Care, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering impactful Charity of the Year partnerships and employee-led fundraising initiatives, with a particular focus on SMEs in London and the South East
- Supporting the wider fundraising department, particularly the Community Fundraising team, with partnership development opportunities across the UK
- Developing our partnerships pipeline based on knowledge of the sector as well as publicly available data
- Developing a relationship management strategy to engage new fundraising partners and build loyalty with existing partners
- Refreshing the Charity’s pitch to potential partners, with particular attention to the Charity’s unique research funding model
- Preparing annual and long-term budgets for Partnerships fundraising, reporting on progress, providing forecasts, and maintaining the fundraising partners section of the website
Closing date: Monday 25th January
Early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please download the Job Description before sending your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary.
No agencies, please.