Our client is an international cancer charity. They are seeking to hire an International Marketing & Communications Manager based out of their West London office.
You will report into the Global Communications Lead who is based out of our client's Cologne office.
You will be responsible for supporting the Global Corporate Communications Team's work in running international marketing and communications projects, ensuring knowledge exchange and alignment between our client's group national MarComms teams and departments.
To act as the interface between the national Corporate Communications departments and Global Corporate Communications.
- To provide advice and support on the marketing and communications aspects of setting up and expanding our client's international entities.
- To develop and establish quality standards in the areas of marketing & communications.
- To promote knowledge transfer and exchange of best practice between our client's organisations around the world.
- To provide consultancy and training support for national departments in the areas of marketing and communications, including implementing new global procedures and processes.
- To prepare the international KPI reports for marketing and communications and to keep up-todate all the facts, statistics and data used in global marketing and communications.
- To support or manage international projects, as required.
- To keep up to date with innovative marketing approaches and share learnings with the team.
Your experience will include :
3-6 years marketing and communications experience including a solid track record of meeting and exceeding work targets.
- Strong project and budget management skills, experience delivering high value projects and campaigns to time and on-budget, preferably at an international level, but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads and projects independently and work on own initiative to agreed deadlines.
- Experienced in the use of social media tools for professional use.
- A proactive and friendly manner with an ability to build strong, mutually respectful relationships with internal colleagues and external partners.