Integrated Care Systems Consultant
Main Purpose of Job
The Integrated Care Systems Consultant will be responsible for delivering projects in line with
Helpforce’s ‘Integrated Approaches to Volunteering’ (IAV) programme.
IAV is a national programme to embed volunteering within plans for integrated health and care.
Helpforce is working with leaders across Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) and Sustainability and
Transformation Partnerships (STPs), to identify where volunteering can assist with their local health
priorities and Long Term Plan (LTP) commitments. To read more about the programme please click
Duties and Responsibilities:
Leading client work with support from senior team members
- Delivering high-quality and innovative client-facing projects on time and on budget, with a
positive, problem-solving approach
- Working within an agile project management environment
- Developing Helpforce’s approach through their engagements, contributing to the continuous
improvement of Helpforce working methods
- Identifying opportunities to develop policy around volunteering and developing new
business opportunities for Helpforce
- Working closely with Helpforce colleagues and partner organisations
- Effectively managing the project team for work in which the Consultant has the lead role,
seeking input from senior leadership where appropriate
- Developing and widening the Helpforce network, impact and reputation, through attending
events and managing meaningful relationships in the wider sector
- Helping to increase the impact Helpforce can make for new or existing clients and help
building lasting client partnerships
Thought leadership and associated products
- Contributing to the intellectual output of Helpforce, for example through writing blogs and
- Using existing networks to promote the work of Helpforce through Integrated Care Systems
- Contribute to organisational learning
The following duties are ones which all staff are required to perform:
- Observe health and safety procedures and work safely at all times
- To be responsible for your own continuing self-development, undertaking training as
appropriate to the working environment and location, and developments in your role
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons for whom you are responsible
and with whom you come into contact
- Undertake any other duties as required by your manager in order to meet the changing needs
and demands of the business
- Conduct yourself with professionalism, tact and diplomacy at all times as a representative of
Who we’re looking for
The Integrated Care Systems Consultant will be responsible for delivering projects in line with Helpforce’s ‘Integrated Approaches to Volunteering’ (IAV) programme.
IAV is a national programme to embed volunteering within plans for integrated health and care. Helpforce is working with leaders across Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) and Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs), to identify where volunteering can assist with their local health priorities and Long Term Plan (LTP) commitments. To read more about the programme please click here.
In order to meet our shared goals, we are looking for an experienced ‘Integrated Care Systems Consultant’ to join our ambitious team, on a freelance basis. You will be:
- Experienced at working with or within ICSs/STPs (integrated care)
- Able to deliver high-quality and innovative client-facing projects on budget and within required timeframes
- Comfortable working within an agile project management environment
- Able to develop Helpforce’s approach through your engagements, whilst contributing to the continuous improvement of Helpforce’s offerings and working methods
- Playing a role in developing our future strategy for how we expand our offerings to more ICSs/STPs
- Confident at developing and widening the Helpforce network, impact and reputation
- Competent at developing lasting client relationships
Our roles are widely home-based/flexible working. There will be the occasional requirement to visit our Head Office in Central London. In line with current Government guidelines, the team are all working remotely until restrictions ease.
Helpforce encourages applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries. We're committed to having a team that has diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We are committed to equality, inclusion and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by Helpforce.
Salary and hours
This is a full or part-time consultant role (4 days per week) with a consultancy fee of approx. £1,400 per week. The position is a freelance contract for up to three months, with the potential of extending.
The application deadline is: 15th January 2021
Please, no agencies.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Manager, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Care Officer, or Customer Care Manager.
CVs will not be accepted. Please, no agencies.
This job description is provided to assist the post holder to know their principal duties. It may be amended in consultation with the holder without change to the level of responsibility or remuneration appropriate to the post. The job description is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to carry out additional tasks which are appropriate to your job role, as required by your line manager.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Integrated Care Systems Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.