A mental health charity based in Buckinghamshire is looking for an Interim Head of Operations. The Interim Head of Operations will be responsible for the overall strategic operational management of all service delivery and for ensuring organisation wide quality and effectiveness. The postholder will lead, manage, develop and monitor operational processes, staffing structures and robust continuous quality improvement procedures, underpinning the charity’s continued sustainability and growth.
The postholder will also work with the Chief Executive to generate income through trust fundraising and responding to tender opportunities, to meet the charity’s goal of ensuring the long-term sustainability of services. The post holder will also support the Chief Executive in the planning and development of new business areas please note this role is a FTC for 6 months.
- Proven experience in a senior operational management role
- Significant experience of managing/leading, motivating, developing and training staff.
- Creative, with an excellent track record of securing funding for a charitable organisation from a variety of funding streams
- Experience of compiling and interpreting performance data and reporting against fundraising and KPI targets.
- Experience of Bid writing and presentations
We encourage applicants who are from underrepresented groups with protected characteristics, as we value having a diverse pool of applicants to find the best candidate.
Closing date for applications 9:00 am Monday 11th January 2021