A public sector organisation
As an Internal Communications & Engagement Specialist you will help to develop and manage a communications plans covering a wide variety of stakeholders, work streams and specific communication plans
- You will be involved in a large scaled change programme and you will be responsible for the delivery of high quality and engaging communications activity
- You will generate content for communication to a wide range of stakeholders across various channels
- Able to plan, manage and deliver communications across a wide ranging programme of change activity.
- In-depth knowledge of communications (internal or external) approaches and techniques and demonstrable experience of implementing them.
- Ability to produce high quality copy in different voices for a variety of audiences and stakeholder groups
As an Internal Communications Specialist you will be advising internal customers on communications delivery, writing supporting marketing and communications plans and measuring delivery.
- 5 + years experience working within internal communications within a public sector organisation
- Experience or working on change/ transformation projects in delivering key messages internal and external of the organisation
- Experience of working with key stakeholders to manage and coordinate the complex deliverable, agreeing priorities to achieve results
- Previously been involved in campaigns, strategy, and media to promote, raise awareness, and support key messages using full marketing mix, print and online/digital channel
Immediate Start - Interim
If you are soon to be available please apply ASAP