A health care organisation
As a Communications Officer you will work across Marketing, PR, Social Media and work with a broad range of stakeholders
You will have a background ideally in NHS, Education or Public Sector.
As a Communications Officer you will work across a broad range of projects.
- Act as a brand guardian to promote the organisation
- Producing clear, accurate and engaging copy for a range of communications materials, including press releases, newsletters, brochures and website content.
- Writing, editing and proofreading a wide range of publications, leaflets and advice documents; writing news releases and articles; organising design and print.
- Working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to produce and promote case studies, blogs and other promotional content.
- Monitoring social media accounts and carrying out website updates.
- Liaising with the media when required for both reactive and proactive purposes
- Designing marketing materials (InDesign preferred)
- Multimedia production and support including video, webinars and photography.
- Supporting the planning and running of in-person and virtual events
- A proven track record of working in a communications role - minimum 3+ ideally 5+ years
- Educated to degree level (Communication, Marketing or PR related or able to demonstrate equivalent work experience)
- Digital media skills, including an ability to use a content management system and manage social media content.
- Able to communicate with a variety of people and build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to generate creative campaigns and contribute to health matters
You will have a background ideally in NHS, Education, Health care or Public Sector
£Competive Day Rate
Band 5 NHS
An opportunity to develop and be involved in some major projects