Our client is an international non-profit organisation that helps companies and cities disclose and monitor their environmental impact.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the content and marketing teams on implementing the content strategy for the charity's expansion of focus to the wider 'environment' theme.
- Produce compelling written content (such as blogs, social media posts, reports, web copy) to support campaigns and launches for our new wider environmental focus
- Draft, proof-read and copy-edit external communications materials, such as reports
- Ensure all content produced is in line with the brand and messaging
- Support on multimedia creation (e.g. drafting briefs for designers, proof-reading and reviewing drafts, coordinating internal feedback, selecting appropriate imagery, basic image editing)
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Experience creating engaging content on a wide range of digital and traditional platforms
- Strong copy-writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical mind with the ability to turn complex information into compelling stories
- Passion and interest in Environmental issues, if you have experience in creating content on Environmental Issues this would be desirable
- Experience creating content that is shared globally
- Must be immediately available or available from mid-December
- Demonstrable knowledge of the trade (content strategy, digital marketing)
- An understanding of and desire to work proactively to promote environmental disclosure and action
We are offering £163 per day to the successful candidate, the role is from December to April.