Social Prescribing Link Worker Training Manager
In this role you will lead the development and delivery of our client’s Social Prescribing Link Worker training programme.
Our client, with its close partnership with the Bromley by Bow Health Partnership, has been a pioneer in social prescribing and working to support people in the community to improve their social determinants health.
Social Prescribing Link Worker Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the training programme to ensure it meets income, quality and growth targets
- Managing the delivery of the accredited Level 3 Certificate in Social Prescribing, introductory and short courses with a range of partners, trainers and assessors.
- Deliver training sessions as well as briefing internal and associate trainers and assessors to ensure you deliver training in accordance with our client’s values and perspective.
- Ensure learners, their employers and course commissioners have a consistent and high quality learning experience, and experience of the programme.
- Writing proposals and tenders for the training of social prescribing link workers in relation to commissioning opportunities, carrying out course evaluations and writing end of course reports for commissioners. Securing provider and course accreditations with relevant bodies such as the Personalised Care Institute, Royal College of General Practitioners etc.
- Develop and manage the course marketing and relationships with key existing and new customers.
- Contribute to the development of the training product strategy by researching and assessing customer needs including the use of digital technology, being up to date with latest industry news, undertaking competitor analysis and seeking opportunities to expand the portfolio of training products in relation to social prescribing, including hybrid learning-induction-peer learning network packages, training in social prescribing for other sectors such as general practice.
- Design the training courses based on NHS competency frameworks, Personalised Care Institute specifications, customer needs and the Centre’s extensive knowledge of social prescribing, including development of course content, and production of teaching, learning and assessment materials.
- Build relationships with key sector organisations including the Personalised Care Institute, Health Education England, NHS Training Hubs, workforce development leads and commissioners.
- Manage the marketing of the products ensuring that the programme meets or exceeds its sales targets and growth expectations. To ensure that all promotional material is up to date (including the website) and that it communicates the benefits of the training to potential customers and to BbBC/BbBH staff.
Social Prescribing Link Worker Training Manager Requirements:
- Strong project management skills and experience of developing and delivering enterprise and commission based projects with demonstrable track records of market development and achieving growth.
- Social prescribing practitioner, (manager desirable), with a good local and national network.
- An excellent understanding of the social prescribing environment in the UK including how training is specified and commissioned.
- Qualification and/or two plus years’ experience in teaching, including designing and delivering training courses.
- Analytical skills and ability to problem solve.
- Flexibility and experience of working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Experience of delivering and assessing accredited vocational training courses is desirable.
- Marketing and sales experience an advantage.
About our client:
They are a vibrant community centre in the heart of Tower Hamlets. The Centre is a charity with a national and international reputation for its innovative work in inspiring and empowering the people from the local community, using a unique model of integration. It supports over 2,000 people each month.
Location: St Leonards Street, London, E3 3BT
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £33,000 to £37,500
Benefits: 27 days, plus bank holidays and 3 days for Christmas closure. Little extra - We don‘t expect you to work on your birthday! Pension Contribution made by the Centre – details on request
Closing date for applications: 7th December 2020
You may have experience of the following: Social Worker, Social Prescribing Link Worker, Advise, Counselling, Not For Profit, Charity, Advocacy, Nursing, Advice Worker, Service Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Service Delivery, Training Manager, Training Delivery, Learning & Development, Teacher, Tutor, etc.